How To Clean Your Toaster Oven
- Glass cleaner
- Dry soft cloth
Way To Clean Up
- At first unplug the oven and leave it for some time to let it cool down.
- Bring out the tray and rack outside. Scrub those with the soapy water and after cleaning let it dry in open place.
- Spray water lightly above the toaster oven body. Remember never spray too much water so that it soaked, it will destroy your toaster ovens motor.
- Then with the sponge applied with soap rub the body of toaster oven gently.
- Usually toaster oven door is made of glass. Apply glass cleaner lightly on the glass. Scratch it with glass.
- Then using a dry cloth wipe out the water from the toaster oven.
- Place the rack and tray if those let dry.